Shifter’s Shadow is my book in Lisa Ladew’s One True Mate Kindle World! Meet Wyatt and Bryony, fated mates who have to battle their hearts as well as a very dangerous enemy before finding their true love for one another.
Wyatt is a wolf shifter, a cop, and a man haunted by family tragedy. When he and his dad left the town of Serenity years ago, he also left behind the ghost of his brutally murdered mother—and the one girl he never could forget. Then Wyatt returns home, finding his old friends and restlessly searching for something he can’t even name. He never expects to see the girl again—until the night they share a kiss so scorching hot he knows he can’t ever let her go again. Especially not when he realizes just how very special she truly is.
Growing up, Bryony couldn’t get out of boring Serenity fast enough. She’s lived life on the edge ever since, until a bad accident lands her right back home to recuperate. Serenity’s maddening shackles hold her tight until she’s finally free to leave again. But then she unexpectedly kisses the boy she once loved—the boy who’s now a very sexy man. Leaving Wyatt behind might crush her heart. It also might get her hunted down and killed by an ancient enemy she didn’t even know she had…
How to get it if you are not in the U.S.:
You can just open an account on the Amazon U.S. store and then buy anything that may not be available in your own country, including Shifter’s Shadow and my other Kindle Worlds books, License to Sass and Fire Wolf.
Or, if you are in the UK or Australia, you can temporarily transfer your account:
1) Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
2) Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses. You can get one here: http://fakeusaaddress.com/. The program is only concerned with confirming it is a legit address, not your personal address.
3) Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
4) Now you can click on the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
5) Once the book is downloaded, go back through the process changing everything back to your home country.